PUPPETFEST 2005 (PofA)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I got my Puppetry Journal in the mail today, and there's discussion of the Puppetfest July 24-30, 2005, in St. Paul, MN.

You can find more information at www.puppetfest2005.org for full information.

Jerry Juhl will be there presenting "Stuff from Jim Henson's Video Vault."

Also, one of the optional events will be Saturday Evening, July 23rd, LSOH Broadway Traveling Show, and I wouldn't doubt that attendees of the festival might get some behind-the-scenes tour or something!

Visit the website above for more information, and if someone from here gets to go be sure to get a full, detailed description of the festival and report back to us in this thread!

Yes, I have to live vicariously through you... :embarrassed:

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
I hope I can dig up some dough for this, those are some pretty hefty fees. Well worth it though.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Looks cool and I hope whoever goes posts pics, unfortunately I'm in Minnesota later this year and can only afford to go once.

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
I'll be there, and yes, I'm going to try to get into that workshop!

Is anyone else here going to the fest? If so we should all get together for dinner one of the nights!

gfarkwort

Reaction score
YAY!!!
Thanks JivePuppet...I'll email you
but eh what do you want in the email like cell number or are you just collecting a list of people?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
And be SURE you guys go to the Jerry Juhl video thing! And, if any of you don't mind very much, snag his autograph for me and I will love you very, very much!

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
Cell phone #'s = GREAT IDEA! Send those too!

Foz, I'll get that autograph for ya!