1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Puppetman pilot episode

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by dannyhooley, Feb 28, 2010.

1. dannyhooley New Member

Hello out there from Muppetland,

I'm Danny Hooley, wondering if any of you reading this message have the FULL "Puppetman" pilot episode with Fred Newman?

If so, I know a great place to upload the FULL "Puppetman" pilot: www.veoh.com

For those of you unfamiliar with it, I'll give you the inside scoop:

"Puppetman" was a sitcom pilot created by Jim Henson for the CBS Television Network.

The series was a show-within-a-show, as head puppeteer Gary (played by Fred Newman) was the star of a fictional puppet show called "Dragon Time."

Other supporting actors included real-life puppeteer Richard Hunt as Gary's colleague, Del, and former "Muppet Show" writer Jack Burns (of the Burns & Schreiber comedy duo with the late Avery Schrieber) as "Dragon Time" producer Bud Stone.

As one might expect, the pilot didn't sell, but was seen as a one-time special on the anthology series "CBS Summer Playhouse," a summer anthology show for unsold pilots.

If any of you have the full "Puppetman" pilot, PLEASE post it on www.veoh.com. Thank you.