1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Puppets for sale on eBay

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Adam Kreutinger, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Adam Kreutinger

Adam Kreutinger Active Member

Hey guys. I'm new to the forums. I have a ton of puppets that I have made. But they are piling up. And unfortunately, though it breaks my heart, I have to make room for other projects. So I am selling a good friend of mine named Ned.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Professional-an...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f00e3481d

I don't like selling my friends because I am scared to death that they would be mistreated, put in an attic after a week or the thing i fear most of all, that they will become a kids toy. I don't even want to think about that.

But i am hoping that someone one the forums might want to adopt him.

~Adam
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Nice puppet frog Adam. I'm sure some folks will be interested in him.
  3. Adam Kreutinger

Thanks Phillip. If you guys have any questions about him feel free to ask. And if you have any critiques or if you see room for improvement please let me know i am always trying to improve my puppet building.

~Adam
  4. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

Adam is a very good friend of mine and has been creating some amazing things!:) His basement is like the Muppet work shop! I'm in heaven! I can't wait to see what he comes up with next!
  5. Adam Kreutinger

Ned has a bunch of watchers! I was hoping if someone from the forum gets him, if they could leave a review. It would be appreciated.