Puppets for sale on eBay

Adam Kreutinger

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm new to the forums. I have a ton of puppets that I have made. But they are piling up. And unfortunately, though it breaks my heart, I have to make room for other projects. So I am selling a good friend of mine named Ned.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Professional-an...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f00e3481d

I don't like selling my friends because I am scared to death that they would be mistreated, put in an attic after a week or the thing i fear most of all, that they will become a kids toy. I don't even want to think about that.

But i am hoping that someone one the forums might want to adopt him.

~Adam

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice puppet frog Adam. I'm sure some folks will be interested in him.

Adam Kreutinger

Reaction score
Thanks Phillip. If you guys have any questions about him feel free to ask. And if you have any critiques or if you see room for improvement please let me know i am always trying to improve my puppet building.

~Adam

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Adam is a very good friend of mine and has been creating some amazing things!:smile: His basement is like the Muppet work shop! I'm in heaven! I can't wait to see what he comes up with next!

Adam Kreutinger

Reaction score
Ned has a bunch of watchers! I was hoping if someone from the forum gets him, if they could leave a review. It would be appreciated.