Puppets in McDonalds commercial

MIKEB97

Reaction score
Hello! Does anyone recall Mc Donalds commericals from the 1990 TV season? In the commericals were puppet replicas of a burger, a soft drink, nuggets and fries. I've tried building those puppets but I don't have the correct materials. Any information will be greatly appriciated.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I may be wrong, but I believe most of them were either antron fleece or moulded foam that was flocked. I've heard that Pat Brymer Creations made them, but I am not sure if that is correct.

I hope this helps!

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
Originally posted by MIKEB97
Hello! Does anyone recall Mc Donalds commericals from the 1990 TV season? In the commericals were puppet replicas of a burger, a soft drink, nuggets and fries. I've tried building those puppets but I don't have the correct materials. Any information will be greatly appriciated.

Yeas ago I went on an audtition at a puppet shop. They were looking for a crew to take on a cruise ship. They had me work with various puppets, a few were the McDonaldland puppets. I don't know the name of the company, but it was the same folks who made the Snuggle Bear because he was there in a case.

Hope that helps a little!

Grant