Puppets magic puppet - Bernice

BorkBork

Reaction score
Great puppet! She kind of looks like a transvestite :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Could you please describe what this puppet looks like, both physically and wardrobe-wise? Thanks.

Puppetfur

Reaction score
Lol! Transvestite - I was doing a viedo clip for her a while ago and couldnt resist breaking into a mans voice.

Also count Im not quite sure what you mean......I best not describe what I think your asking until I know!

cheers,
Dan

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Since I'm somewhat visually challenged, I simply ask if you could please describe what your puppet looks like. Skin tone, head shape, eyes, nose shape/color, ear shape/color, fingers to a hand, distinguishing features, body shape, wardrobe (what articles of clothing and color of each), etc., information provided so as to get a good full description regarding any image/photo/drawing that I may be interested in learning more about.

Hope that explains things a bit better.

biblebetty

Reaction score
LOL that's great! How did you get the lips like that. you did a nice job.

Puppetfur

Reaction score
Oh I see sorry,
Well She has a human shaped head, with a light skin tone and her most distinquished feature is her big konk of a nose and her `subtle` mole (beauty spot) above her lip with big eyes and fake eye lashes. She has a long brown wig which flows upon her bust, and she wears a big red, rouged dress with a black wrap. She is quite butch, but she has the attitude reminisant of Miss piggy - strong minded and despite her big appearance, quite sensitive. She has poseable fingers, with muppet fleece.

The lips were just made from antron fleece and sewn to the mouth.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,
Dan