1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Purchasing vintage clips from Sesame Workshop

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Convincing John, Nov 12, 2004.

1. Convincing John Well-Known Member

With many of us looking for old sketches, would it be possible to purchase a copy of them from Sesame Workshop's archives? There's two clips in particular I'm looking for that no one I've asked seems to have, and I know they'll never show on SS ever again.

With Sesame Unpaved gone :sympathy: we only have a handful of episodes from the 20+ years of vintage Sesame. This leaves many many sketches still in the vault, never to be released due to various reasons.

I know that Muppet Meeting films were for sale for businesses...but what about Sesame Street clips for private use? Is it possible they'd make a copy for a fee?:confused:

Convincing John
  2. Drtooth Well-Known Member

I doubt there is a way possible, unless you have an insane ammount of money (think corporate level). It really stinks, to tell ya the truth.