1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Putting Together a Series of Shows

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by zns, Mar 4, 2018.

1. zns

zns Well-Known Member

I am currently working on putting together 2-3 different shows that I am hoping to do for parties and special events. So far I have one story ready with my two main characters and am planning to write two more stories for it. What I would like to know are some of the basic things I should do in preparing my shows and putting on my performances.

-What is the best way to charge?
    -What are the best methods of self-promotion?
    -What are the best way to keep the audience entertained for 30 minutes or less?

These are just some of the basic questions I have about the work I am trying to do. All pieces of advice and opinions are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Zach S.
  2. zns

zns Well-Known Member