PVC's You'd like to see

SNLIM

Reaction score
muppet figures

i know that it has already been confirmed but i absolutely love the idea of a pepe figure! but i have heard rumours of him coming with that elephant from muppets tonight where he made his debut ("eliphino") so if that is true how about coming out with an exclusive "muppets from space" pepe with him in his ballet costume? and to checkchuck who suggested muppet babies how about a playset including nanny's legs? i realize that's weird but what's the muppet babies without nanny's legs? anyway, i would like to see a set of miscellaneous creatures like chickens, penguins, and talking vegetables (stuff like that). but i would love to see a set from the great muppet caper with kermit, gonzo, and fozzie dressed in costume (reporter, photographer....).

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Since it seems as though we'll never see them in full figure form, I'd like to see a TMS Season One PVC set, with George, Mildred, Hilda, Wayne & Wanda, and maybe the Guru.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
SNLIM, there IS a Planned Pepe figure as he appears in Muppets from Space or Very Merrry Muppet Christmas, AND there is also an exclusive figure planned for series 6 (4th quarter 2003) that is Pepe in Tutu!! I don't know yet how this will be available, but it is planned to come out!

SNLIM

Reaction score
SNLIM, there IS a Planned Pepe figure as he appears in Muppets from Space or Very Merrry Muppet Christmas, AND there is also an exclusive figure planned for series 6 (4th quarter 2003) that is Pepe in Tutu!! I don't know yet how this will be available, but it is planned to come out! -
Stryder Wolfe
that's great to hear! "UNBELIEVABLE" as pepe would say....