1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Q&A/Info: The Creature Calamity Club

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Hubert, Jun 22, 2012.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Well, we started a thread titled The Creature Calamity Club, a role-play type game where we play ourselves, only with special powers. You can find more info on it at the thread linked above, or at the CCC wiki.

But you probably have questions, right? So this thread is for that, questions. You can also message Me, Sarge, Lola, or Yuna with questions and stuff, but you can also post them here and one of us will get to your question, or also if you need additional info, we'll give you that too. All of the questions will also be documented at the wiki, to put them in a more orderly way for everyone to use.

Don't be shy to jump in and join! ANYONE can participate. You can make a page for yourself under the correct category at the wiki, and jump in the fun.
  2. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Also, if for some reason you would prefer not to join the wiki to make your own page, feel free to pm me with your profile information and I can make a page for you
  3. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

can we use made up powers?
  4. Sgt Floyd

As in...? I'm honestly not sure what you mean by that. You don't have to be a "monster." You can be a human with powers or you can just be a human who wants to live with a bunch of monsters for some reason :p
  5. mo

mo Well-Known Member

can I join? sorry for going off topic and being random!
  6. Yuna Leonhart

Yuna Leonhart Well-Known Member

Sure, everyone can join. Just send a PM to one of our managers or to me and tell us what kind of creature you are :)
  7. mo

mo Well-Known Member

I'm a werewolf with werewolf powers.:) what is a PM exactly?
  8. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Personal Message
    Click on someone's avatar and choose "Start a Conversation"
  9. mo

mo Well-Known Member

ok!
  10. Sgt Floyd

Hey guys. If anyone has any questions, I deleted my life from my hard drive, so send me a pm and I'll probably get to it within the hour, unless I'm asleep.

This is a major call to recruit new monsters. We need everyone we can to stop the scientists who want to capture us and experiment on us. I have added a page on the wiki that gives some detail about whats going on (if anyone can update it and flesh it out a bit better that would be great).
  11. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

**UPDATE TIME***

Ok, We are curently recruiting for new Tenates.

If you would like to join, Send me, Sarge, Yuna, or Hubert a pm *Click on conversation, and add 1 of us*

We should get back to you within the half hour. If not, just pm another one of us and we should get back to you. ;)

**Current ;list of people**

Sarge ~ Bat Demon with ghost powers.
    Hubert ~ Werewolf with ghost powers.
    Yuna~Witch
    Vincent Liu ~ A vampire/ whatever hybrid.
    Lola P ~ Vampire werewolf hybrid that can morph into a alicorn.
    Miss Kermie~ a cyborg.
    mostlikemokey~ An angel.
    MuppetBoy09~ A griffon.
    MoFrackle~ a Pheonix werewolf hybrid.
    The Count~ The grim reaper.
    Tutter_fan~ Human.

If you would like to join, like I said, just message me.

~The management team.
  12. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Something else I also want to add: just because you are joining, you are not obligated to read the last 203 pages of the thread. We have one ongoing plotline that we are in a struggle with the scientists, and many minor struggles in there, but you do not have to know everything that has happened to join.

A reminder that we do play ourselves, only with special powers/abilities on account of us being a kind of creature, so all you need is some sort of creature/powers, and you're all set to join in.
  13. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

You can be a normal human though.

And also, Right now, we are starting a new quest thing, so this would be an awsome time for someone to join. :)
  14. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

I thought that mabye I can get a basic plot set up:

We live in a monster friendly apartment complex. The world just now learned about monsters exsistance. The main plot now focuses about us teaming with The Men in Black (not the alien kind) Monster division, to help bring evil monsters to justice.

Now, the main plot now is that we have recently discovered that the city that we live in was built on an anceint race that worshiped monsters as gods.

We learned that at least 3 of us (Me, Sarge, Yuna.) are "Gods". (I word it like that because we are still debating if we are really immortal super beings)

Now we have just Seen a vision that Says we must find at least 1 more monster with god like abilities.

**keep in mind that the gods that are discovered are:

The bat demon goddess
    the witch goddess
    The werewolf goddess**

So, basicly, that is what has been going on.

As always, anyone interested needs to send me a basic summary about what you are and your origins.

**You can also Send a application to Sarge, Yuna, Or Hubert)

~Lola p, One of the managers~
  15. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Opening registration period again. This would be an awesome time to register.

And note: If you join, you need to post regularly. Not 24/7 like some of us do, but daily. I do NGO want to tell Someone ok, then never have them post.

Another note: you do not have to be a monster. You can be a Fraggle, skesis, etc.

So, I am officially opening the registration!

Happy application;

Lola P.
  16. Sgt Floyd

And again, no one expects you to read all whatever number of pages we are up to.

I also realize that the speed we go at may seem really daunting. We can easily reach 20 pages a day sometimes. If you need to be caught up on what happened when you were gone, just ask. No one is going to bite your head off for asking what happened. Besides, sometimes its better to get a summary in one paragraph than sift through all those pages trying to follow what is going on.

I would suggest looking at the wiki to get some basic ideas of the continuous plot that is going on. I would also suggest looking at the pages for individual members to get details about them that will prevent confusion later.
  17. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

So anyone want to join up?
  18. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

I'm interested. I would be a Reaper but it looks like The Count took that. So, I guess I'm a shape-shifter then. I can change into any form I want and disguise myslef as any person I want to be.
  19. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

<joke>Thanks for adding more confusion to the thread.</joke>
    (I'm a shapeshifter myself…)
  20. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

We might be long-lost twins!