1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Queen Elsa puppet on eBay

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by ashkent, May 1, 2015.

1. ashkent

ashkent Active Member

2. ashkent

ashkent Active Member

3. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

4. ashkent

ashkent Active Member

It's hard to pick anything out. I didn't have any kind of pattern to start with, but she was built over about four months due to orders coming in so I never got to a point where there was one thing that seemed to take forever to get around.

I suppose, thinking about it, the mouth was one of the most challenging things. I wanted her to be more shaped than a plain puppet, so I had to build in cheeks. But also i didn't want just a wide opening mouth like say Elmo. So getting the mouth right, and making it work with a smaller neck (as i also didn't want her having a huge thick neck) and less room to move inside were a close second.

Phillip likes this.