Queen Yellow Exposed!

AAO

Reaction score
OH MY GOSH! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AND LOOKING for her! This was by far my favorite Sesame Street Live show EVER! The show before which featured Tee Hee was great and then to do a "sequel" was so awesome! Thanks for putting her up! I've been looking for her! They should totally redo this show again.. although, "Sleeping Elmo" doesn't sound that great.. huh? LOL!

But re-introduce her and maybe her and Abbey can have a wand fight? Crayon versus pixie.. LOL!

StarrFilter

Reaction score
YES they should! And in the words of Abby, it would be "So Magic" :smile:

SesameStreetGuy

Reaction score
I think compared to BB and the ABC's I wouldn't have enjoyed this show much. I think it's because that if I saw it I would have cried when Queen Yellow would have put that spell on Big Bird and make it seem as if she was 'killing him'. I use to be all sentimental about things happaning in cartoons where they died or were put to sleep for a while, stuff like Mufassa from the Lion King dying or other things like that...Although I would have loved seeing Mumford as a walkaround character...

Also, if anyone saw this show out there...there was a muppet character, Rhoda, who was one of the understudy characters in 'Sleeping Birdie', I was wondering what type of Muppet she was, Fat Blue? Green? Lavendar..etc?:confused:

AAO

Reaction score
I think compared to BB and the ABC's I wouldn't have enjoyed this show much. I think it's because that if I saw it I would have cried when Queen Yellow would have put that spell on Big Bird and make it seem as if she was 'killing him'. I use to be all sentimental about things happaning in cartoons where they died or were put to sleep for a while, stuff like Mufassa from the Lion King dying or other things like that...Although I would have loved seeing Mumford as a walkaround character...
I have to agree with you on the sentimental thing. But it is fun to see a character you do not expect to be in a certain situation be IN that situation. It's like, if anyone has ever seen The Tigger Movie... The avalanch nearly kills Tigger as he attempts to save Pooh, Eeyore, Roo, Piglet, and Rabbit... He's nearly crushed by rocks and Roo has to help save him. It's very sad to see poor ol' Tigger down and out..

Even in Follow that Bird when Big Bird is forced to jump from the truck painted blue or when Miss Finch is after him. Sure Kermit and the others being taken hostage or being chased down by some greasy guy wanting to start a frog leg food chain. But it was Big Bird, the sweet little 6 year old who wanders aimlessly down Sesame Street without any real worries or cares. "Sunny days, sweepin' the clouds away..." That's his mentality. So put him in a crazy situation... we're not talkin' war or oweing the mob.. lol... whiich would be funny in an odd way...

BIG BIRD: "My friend Snuffy's got the stuff. And yes he is real!"

But Sleeping Birdie was by far one of my favorite SSL shows.. Let's Play School was cute but it made me think of "When I Grow Up" because once again Big Bird didn't know what he was either going to bring to show and tell or be when he grew up!

Again, Big Bird is so freakin' awesome!:wisdom::insatiable::super:

oh and Mumford and Count were very similar in walk around form, in my opinion. As a kid I knew who Jerry Nelson was the others etc... so I always thought when they weren't using Count's head, they re-did it with Mumford's features. Whereas, in the show they were right by each other and it's very possible that's true on SS...

StarrFilter

Reaction score
Also, if anyone saw this show out there...there was a muppet character, Rhoda, who was one of the understudy characters in 'Sleeping Birdie', I was wondering what type of Muppet she was, Fat Blue? Green? Lavendar..etc?:confused:
Rhoda was a red monster with pretty much the same body as
elmo, with a short red hair do almost like roxy marie... only red of course. and i think she had a blue nose.