Question about an old Muppet Christmas special

jara

Reaction score
i´m wondering if anyone here remembers an old (probably early nineties?) muppet christmas movie, that was about the group going up to kermit´s uncle´s place or something along those lines... i remember watching it as a kid and i´m here alone in germany with no family and i´d like to watch it on christmas. i figured if anyone knew about it, it´d be the people here. :smile: the only xmas muppet movies i can find online are the christmas carol one and some more recent special. if anyone has any ideas, i´d really appreciate it!!! also, feel free to email me: jaragatti@yahoo.com thanks so much.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jara, please only post your question one time (per the forum rules). Your numerous other posts will be deleted.

P

Philo and Gunge

What you were watching was "A Muppet Family Christmas" a 50-minute special from 1987. In the special, the Muppets go to Fozzie Bear's grandmas eventually, the cast of "Sesame Street" and "Fraggle Rock" so up. The main plot is about Piggy having a hard time getting to Emily Bear's for Christmas, she does at the end.

Speaking of whitch, we've never seen Kermit's uncle. ):frown:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Minor correction:Emily Bear is Fozzie's mother, not grandmother.

Whatever

Reaction score
This is available on DVD (unfortunately edited) in Region 2, so you can get it in Germany, although you may have to order it from England. Ich war letztes Jahr in Deutschland (Braunschweig) als Austausschuelerin und es hat mir viel Spass gemacht!

jara

Reaction score
thanks

i just wanted to thank everyone for helping me out. i found the movie and it really cheered me up. :smile: merry christmas.
ps vielen dank für ihre hilfe. :excited: