1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Question about Copyright on Statler and Waldorf Masks

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by lenny87, Nov 23, 2012.

1. lenny87 New Member

Hello,
    Can you tell me if i can use the Original Statler & Waldorf masks on youtube. Without getting into copyright problems? I wanna do an item in our show (which is being planned at the moment) with us wearing the masks and do activities and visit Events and comment on it!
    Or is there a website where i can find out stuff about the copyright?
    Hope you can help? thanx allready greetz lenny
  2. Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

To the best of my knowledge, you should be okay to wear masks in Youtube videos. :sleep::boo:
  3. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I don't think you'd have a copyright issue on those. On YT, the majority of copyright issues are because of music or footage.
    Muppetboy09 likes this.