Question about Episode 3364

A question about Sesame Street Episode 3364 Season 26 (1994-1995)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ben Malloy

Reaction score
Over the past few, or so years, it appears that Muppet wiki's user Henrick Rytter was blocking Sesame Street Episode 3364. Well, I have a question. What was this episode about, and what was the plot? I know it was where Telly, Zoe, and Vern went on a Reading Adventure from Readers of the Open Range. Ducks Swim and Fly the Ducks film appeared in it, and they Readers Telly, Zoe, and Vern Sagely as Cowboys appeared over the film to read Ducks. I have been asking numerous people about this episode, and still never heard back from anyone. Muppet wiki just has a couple or few pictures and video information on this episode. It appeared in April of 1995 on Sesame Street PBS in Season 26, but question is, what was it about? I only saw the end of the Episode of it, from Oscar the Grouch's Role at the Newsstand which I remember, through the Ducks film, up until when the Readers of the Open Range (Telly, Zoe, and The Reader of the Open Range himself Cowboy Jerry Nelson as Vern Sagely), was, but I didn't see the rest of it. Question is, were there anymore Readers of the Open Range films that Vern Telly and Zoe came into on their horses on film, that they read words over films on this episode, much like the Ducks Chopin Waltz in C-Sharp Minor Op. 64, No. 2, 4 notes that the Readers of the Open Range Telly Zoe and Vern Sagely appeared over? Well, please let me know, and contact me, if there's anyway possible of your knowledge to this Episode of Sesame Street. Okay? My e-mail address is Malloybt@hotmail.com, and please let me know! Okay?