Question about Floyd

ryaneden21

Reaction score
there's something i've been wondering since I've started to re-watch the muppet show. Why was there a large banging sound when ever Floyd walked? Sorry if this has been asked before.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Hmm..I'm not sure what you mean by that. I never noticed a banging sound...:confused:

Do you have a specific spot where you heard that? (I'll go back to that episode and check)

ryaneden21

Reaction score
Hmm..I'm not sure what you mean by that. I never noticed a banging sound...:confused:

Do you have a specific spot where you heard that? (I'll go back to that episode and check)
it was in Episode 23 of The Muppet Show it happened when first walked backstage. but i watch an episode of season 2 with Floyd in it and he walked normally without the banging sound.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Hmm...I'll check that episode out. I never realized that before..

Hubert

Reaction score
Hm...episode 23 was the Kaye Ballard episode where the band quits, so I'm wondering if that was supposed to be the band getting ready to leave and it just so happened to appear that it was Floyd walking.

Can't say for sure, though. Though to my recollection, I've never noticed a banging sound when Floyd walks.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I don't hear any banging sound when Floyd walks in the Kaye Ballard episode. :smirk: Unless you're referring to the Sex and Violence pilot. I do hear thumping sounds when Floyd walks during that, if you listen closely.

(Skip to 4:40)

ryaneden21

Reaction score
I don't hear any banging sound when Floyd walks in the Kaye Ballard episode. :smirk: Unless you're referring to the Sex and Violence pilot. I do hear thumping sounds when Floyd walks during that, if you listen closely.

(Skip to 4:40)
yeah that's what i was talking about sorry for the confusion.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
It's just a footstep sound effect. He was supposed to be wearing boots