Question about hand-me-downs of books

salemfan

Reaction score
I know that hand-me-downs of books are not necessarily from people's kids' personal collections. Some hand-me-downs of books can be from a friend or relative's retired classroom library. Did anybody who received hand-me-downs of stuff receive them from a friend or family member's retired classroom rather than somebody's personal collection?

Lucy

Reaction score
I got 'Nightmares and Dreamscapes' from my grandad who passed away last year. I also got 'Hannibal' by Thomas Harris.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I got a sevrial books from Friends of mine who knew I liked the books and gave them to me beecause they were no longer useing them. That's where I lot of my Jim Henson Books came from.
I got a rare Fraggle Rock Book from a friend of mine, she didn't know it was rare she just had it and said hey my friend likes the Fraggles and I had this title but the one my friend game me was Printed in England,and all the ones I had were printed in the US and Canada.
I got given a Fraggle comic I didn't know exsisted from my BF who used to run a second hand store. That really made me happy to receve a Fraggle comic. He would mostly give me Muppet babie stuff before that. lol