Question about Louie

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
You know how Louie is often preformed by Bill Barretta? Well, in the videos that involve Abby, he's preformed by Tyler Bunch. Why is that? Does Bill not like Abby?

SSLFan

Reaction score
He's probably just not available to perform Louie at that time.

Here's a better question:

Does Frank Oz like Elmo?

Heh - heh. :shifty:

BEAR

Reaction score
Sorry, off topic...SSLFan, the picture of Big Bird in your avator kind of creeps me out (no offense to you, of course), but doesn't his eye placement make the picture look weird to you? :wink:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Sorry, off topic...SSLFan, the picture of Big Bird in your avator kind of creeps me out (no offense to you, of course), but doesn't his eye placement make the picture look weird to you? :wink:
Touche. That pic is scaring me.:wisdom:

SSLFan

Reaction score
Lol when I saw this earlier while lurking the forums I could not stop laughing. The funny thing is too, I don't really care too much for that Big Bird head either, but it was the closet BB icon pic I could find for now! I will change it at some point since it "scares" you BEAR. Lol.

Touche. That pic is scaring me.:wisdom:
Lol.

BEAR

Reaction score
Lol when I saw this earlier while lurking the forums I could not stop laughing. The funny thing is too, I don't really care too much for that Big Bird head either, but it was the closet BB icon pic I could find for now! I will change it at some point since it "scares" you BEAR. Lol.

Lol.
Lol! Just a bit creepy. Like He's posessed by the devil. No worries.