Question about Muppet Family Christmas

gbrobeck

Reaction score
I watched my copy of the original broadcast of A Muppet Family Christmas again today and I noticed David Rudman was one of the credited Muppeteers. Who did he perform in the special?

Greg

Secret Squirrel

Reaction score
Greg. I believe David, along with Kevin and other Sesame performers, were on set as assistants and background performers. There are quite a few group scenes, and I don't think even David could tell you who he specifically performed. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

secret squirrel

gbrobeck

Reaction score
Secret Squirrel said:
Greg. I believe David, along with Kevin and other Sesame performers, were on set as assistants and background performers. There are quite a few group scenes, and I don't think even David could tell you who he specifically performed. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

secret squirrel

Well if that's true, how come Rudman was the only one of those background Muppeteers that was credited?

Greg

Secret Squirrel

Reaction score
Greg. You're right, I just checked the cast list. I think Kevin is incorrectly credited on some lists. The other part of my answer still stands, which is, David was an assistant and background performer.

secret squirrel