Question about production of Muppet Action Figures...

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Well, obviously stay in school...I hope you're kidding. No figure is worth an entire education. Well, except maybe Heidi Klum's figure...but that's a WHOLE different kinda figure!

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
I was only kidding but I really need to work out a way to get the Figures... I can't just sit and wait for people with great hearts like UnlceDuke to send me Figures! That isn't fair...

Anyway, I doubt that many more people would do that for me... But, in the remote possibility that there are more people willing to send me Figures for free this is my e-mail: pompeus7@hotmail.com

:big_grin:

I am joking... But if someone has any ideas about how I could get some money without leaving school I would be happy to hear them!

Thank you!

Luke

Reaction score
Re: Thank you!

Originally posted by Lorde Pompeo
Should I get a job OR should I keep on studying?
I've already told you people - either a life of crime, or a life as an international pop star will get you all the free figures you need. I've already learned lip-synching so i'm half way there already !

grail

Reaction score
friend of mine used to joke that when he was short of cash, he'd walk into a room full of people and take of his clothes...then stay that way until he made at least $100...from people wanting him to put them back on.

at least...i THINK he was joking...

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
Criminal or Pop Star...

Originally posted by Luke

... either a life of crime, or a life as an international pop star will get you all the free figures you need.
That's what I mean! How can I make money to get the Figures and keep my dignity at the same time?!? :big_grin:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
That's what I mean! How can I make money to get the Figures and keep my dignity at the same time?!?

Set up a stand in front of your house and yell out "lemonade! ice cold lemonade!!! Only 25 cents!"

No...wait... You lose your dignity REALLY fast....

Zack) Rowlf the, yes, i tried it, only i didn't use lemonade...i used soy sauce...Dog.

SuperGrover

Reaction score
You are hilarious, Zack the born in the year of the Pig, Dog! "Soy sauce! Ice cold soy sauce!!! Only 25 cents!"

Too funny, and made me have to check to see if you were actually born in the year of the Dog. But you're a day late & a dollar short. 1982 was the year of the Dog. Sorry, Zack.

I'm not sure which year of the Chinese Zodiac I was born. My birthday falls right during the cusp of the Chinese New Year. So I'm either a Dog OR a Pig. Since I love both Piggy & Rowlf, both are fine with me!

Somebody should make & sell that -- Muppet Chinese New Year calendars, complete with daily fortunes. How fun would that be? The year of Rowlf.... year of Piggy, year of Rizzo, year of Clueless Morgan, year of Sal, year of Camilla... etc.

Or at least Muppet fortune cookies; "You will go to Bombay, India and become a movie star".

Luke

Reaction score
Re: Criminal or Pop Star...

Originally posted by Lorde Pompeo

That's what I mean! How can I make money to get the Figures and keep my dignity at the same time?!? :big_grin:
You are really asking the wrong person about that - i've done jobs which included dressing up as a 6ft furry rabbit, sticking condoms onto a model wearing lingerie, and rugby tackling our prime ministers wife !

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
SuperGrover

lol, thanks! yes the year of the hog is the year i was born, that's okay, i call my own pet dog a pig anyways because he eats everything in sight. One time he ate half a couch!

that's sounds like a cool calendar idea!

Zack)Rowlf the, a lotta kids got sick that day i sold that ice cold soy sauce...well wait it was more like sitting in the sun warm aoy sauce;-),Dog.

uncleduke

Reaction score
But I was born in the year of the Dragon?!!!

Don't I get a Chinese New Year Muppet???

Hey, wait a minute, my wife is a chicken........
If I love chickens, that must mean.........