Question about Robin Hood and Muppets Wonderland

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys, got a few questions for you about two of the story TMS episodes. Just finished the discs Justin sent me in the latest package, and there was the Lynn Redgrave episode where the Muppets play out the story of Robin Hood. I was wondering if Miss Piggy should be listed twice as Maid Marian and Sister Tuck, or just once as Sister Tuck. This brings up the whole question I had about Piggy's performance in Muppets in Wonderland, but in another angle. Since you need the lly listed Piggy in this role. Couldn't add Brooke Shields in the role of Alice cause she's not a Muppet character nor one playing said role. But at least there's the Muppet version of Alice from the story of Alice in Wonderland in the News Flash with Reporter Kermit from Sesame Street, so that problem's taken care of. Now I come to the current quandry regarding the Robin Hood story, which can't be told without Maid Marian but she's not a Muppet character nor one playing said role. This, like Brooke Shields as Alice in her respective episode, was portrayed by the female guest star.
So, should I list Miss Piggy as just Sister Tuck? Or as both Sister Tuck and Maid Marian?
Please post your replies here, thanks for the help and have a good weekend.Queen of Hearts for the story of Alice In Wonderland, I natura