Question about the Spongebob episode, "I Had an Accident"

salemfan

Reaction score
I've seen the SpongeBob episode, "I Had an Accident" and I think the gorilla could be less violent, acting more like the giants in classic fairy tales. Also, has anybody who has seen this episode noticed the finale where it pans out to reveal that the episode was being watched on TV by a family. Does anybody think that instead of an unnamed family, they should have made it that it pans out to reveal the Between the Lions family watching it on TV(Lionel, Leona, Cleo, and Theo)?

How It Would Be That Way: As the gorilla takes off on his horse, the words, "The End" appear on screen. Pan out to reveal this was being watched on TV by Lionel, Leona, Cleo, and Theo from Between the Lions. They all stare in confusion. Cleo and Theo look at each other, Theo gives a look of disapproval and turns the episode off with his remote.

salemfan

Reaction score
What does anybody think of the idea of making the family watching the episode the Between the Lions family of Lionel, Leona, Cleo, and Theo instead of an unnamed family?

Jonathan

Reaction score
I Think It would Make not sence whatsoever, and im glade its not there

Jonathan

Reaction score
Because Bettween the Lions and Spongebob are totaly differnt shows. That would be like have Sesame Street make a guest apperance on Fariy Odd Parents, It just would not look right. I Dont mean to be rude, its just me Thoughts!

salemfan

Reaction score
Well, how come Noseferatu from an old movie(a different character) made a guest appearance in the SpongeBob episode, "The Graveyard Shift?"

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
teenintosesame said:
Well, how come Noseferatu from an old movie(a different character) made a guest appearance in the SpongeBob episode, "The Graveyard Shift?"

it was a horror thing The Muppet babies used to do it to

salemfan

Reaction score
Well, have any other Nickelodeon cartoons had an ending in which it pans out to reveal that an unnamed family was watching it, you know, a "show within a show"?