Question about Updated SSL Shows

CountFan1998

Reaction score
This morning I was looking through my SSL programs though I only have: Let's Be Friends (C) 2001
1-2-3 Imagine (C) 2001
Everyone Makes Music (C) 2002

Sorry, I don't go that often and, hence my username I was born in 1998, so I don't have the 'retro' ones. :stick_out_tongue:

Since I went to see 1-2-3 Imagine in 2001, It had the EW scene, and, since it was originally released in 1996, did the EW scene replace anything? If, so what was it? I wasn't able to find anything.

SSLFan

Reaction score
This morning I was looking through my SSL programs though I only have: Let's Be Friends (C) 2001
1-2-3 Imagine (C) 2001
Everyone Makes Music (C) 2002

Sorry, I don't go that often and, hence my username I was born in 1998, so I don't have the 'retro' ones. :stick_out_tongue:

Since I went to see 1-2-3 Imagine in 2001, It had the EW scene, and, since it was originally released in 1996, did the EW scene replace anything? If, so what was it? I wasn't able to find anything.
Well, I'm not 100% sure, in fact I reccomend you asking the user Starrfilter since he's an expert on these things, but I believe in the original 1-2-3 there was a scene with Oscar and something about him visiting "Club Mud". I actually saw the original, but I have little memory of it since I was only four at the time, lol. I'm not sure if EW took time away from that, since it featured the "I Wanna Be A Dong" song, and I want to say that scene was in the original since it had probably had something to do with Barkley, but i'm not 100% sure. So don't take my word for it fully. I'm glad you asked this because I always wanted to know what changes were made between the updated and original, lol.

Btw, your Let's Be Friends program is considered somewhat retro, since it features the old animation drawings!:wink: It was the last show to make the programs that way.

CountFan1998

Reaction score
I was so happy that the program had Joe Mathiau's illustrations (probably because I thought it was THE 1994 version!) and frowned when it read (C) 2001 :frown:

P.S. My first 'end quote' 'Watch out for the icy patch!'-Emily Bear