Question about Ursa

KirbTreelo05

Reaction score
Hey, I have a question about Ursa: Are Bear and her cousins or friends? :confused: From most places, they have refered Ursa to being Bear's friend. But on here, a few members (and one person on YT) have refered them to being cousins. I don't remember/have seen the episodes with her visting the BBH (though I am trying to get the first episode she appeared in) but I do have Bear's birthday episode, and he said he got a card from his friend Ursa. If they really are cousins, can someone please tell me when this was stated?

AAO

Reaction score
They're not cousins... they're "friends"... consider it Bear's girlfriend in the real world.

KirbTreelo05

Reaction score
I have another question about Ursa. I've been meaning to ask this:

Is she mentioned anywhere in the fourth season? I haven't seen all of it, but from what I can recall, she wasn't.

NMac

Reaction score
Ursa wasn't mentioned (as far as I can remember) in season 4. We concentrated on the overall theme of "community."

And, yes, Bear and Ursa were (special) "friends."

KirbTreelo05

Reaction score
Ursa wasn't mentioned (as far as I can remember) in season 4. We concentrated on the overall theme of "community."

And, yes, Bear and Ursa were (special) "friends."
Darn...I still don't know too much about her character, but I like her. ):

What's she doing all the way in Spain away from Bear anyway? :big_grin: What, is she caring on some type of tradition with that berry farm of hers? C:

FraggleFrick

Reaction score
No they are not cousins, but there is some kind of romance between them... :flirt: