Question for Amy

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
kiwi's are better then cats so :stick_out_tongue:

But's its nice to know you are only talking to me so you can get the toy!!!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy
But's its nice to know you are only talking to me so you can get the toy!!!
LOL!!

Amy, that's not the OOOONLY reason---just a terribly bright perk! :big_grin:

Really!

It is!

:wink:

*would never shun or lead on a New Zealander for any purposes*

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Okay Byron I've got the cat in my hot little hands - now where would you like it:big_grin:

grail

Reaction score
it's ever so nice to know that some things never change...

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
After reading this entire post, I only have one thing to say: Byron, you'd better stop anglin' for my lady! The Kiwi is MINE, ya hear me blondie?!!?
As Yoda would say: Quite the player, you are^_^

Besides, Im the only one on this forum with a real Kiwi.
Say something Kiwi

Kiwi: squaaaak!

*the above was a false representation of my Kiwi, as she is actually watching Must Beak TV on NBC at the moment*

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
grail - Nor will it ever change...20 years from now, still here, laughing at the same goofiness. :smile:

beaker - Heh, only with Amy and Chele around this ol' place. In person...well...:frown: (hehe)

And I'll have you know I DO have an actual kiwi, his name is Horice and he eats popcorn nonstop. I think that might be the only reason Amy loves me the way she does; we have the Kiwi Connection.

-Matt

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
grail - Nor will it ever change...20 years from now, still here, laughing at the same goofiness. :smile:

And I'll have you know I DO have an actual kiwi, his name is Horice and he eats popcorn nonstop. I think that might be the only reason Amy loves me the way she does; we have the Kiwi Connection.
An actual Kiwi? From Australia? Your kidding right? My cockatiel just happens to be named Kiwi, tho she looks like a mirror image of Pikachu(though without the annoyingness)

Btw, 20 years from now? I would surmise 20 years from the internet as youve come to know it will look completely different.
Im thinking wearble virtual interfaces, panoramic holographic websites, the works baby!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
LoL, yes I am kidding..I have no actual kiwi. In my mind maybe, but no bird other than the Amy-lady. :big_grin:

Ya know, you're so right...virtual interfaces, holographic websites...and goofy Muppet fans. :smile:

-Matt

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Btw, 20 years from now? I would surmise 20 years from the internet as youve come to know it will look completely different.
Im thinking wearble virtual interfaces, panoramic holographic websites, the works baby!
Ewww... I don't like that. I don't like that at all. Then NO ONE will leave their house, as if it isn't bad enough already. People won't feel the need to go out and make real friends, they'll just sit by their monitors with their nerd tans (y'know? Pasty white). The outcome of this: men of the future will all be skrawny bean-poles, weak as a kitten. Women of the future will be very obese.

But it won't matter what they look like, cuz they'll be able to superimpose images of actors and supermodels, and we'll all think that everyone is just stunning but they won't be! And they'll all be isolated in their houses! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

AHHHHHHHHH!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHAHHH!!! (Runs around screaming and tearing hair out)

:confused: Debo

The future is X-Rated