1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Question for everyone

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by mariolover, Jan 2, 2018.

1. mariolover

mariolover Active Member

Does anyone know where the Sesame Workshop vault is located? I might be able to get someone to illegally fish out some rare episodes for me if someone can tell me the location. And wouldn't that be fun?

2. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

Yeah, wouldn't it be fun to go to prison?

3. mariolover

mariolover Active Member

You would only go to prison if you got caught. Maybe I would be able to hire an undercover spy or get someone to intern there and anonymously leak the episodes.

4. muppetgem

Dude, no. That is not a good idea. As much as I'd like to see the rare episodes myself, I'm not THAT desperate.

scooterfan360 likes this.
  5. mariolover

mariolover Active Member

I wouldn't be the one committing the crime. I would hire a professional crime committer that never gets caught.

6. muppetgem

*shakes cane* Yew kids dese days 'r' such troublemakin' delinquents. Back'n mah day, we was good kids who obeyed the law. Nowadays, dey trah t'go t' prison just t'see some episode of deir fav'rite TV show. Oh, how tahms've changed...

*shakes cane* You kids these days are such troublemaking delinquents. Back in my day, we were good kids who obeyed the law. Nowadays, they try to go to prison just to see some episode of their favorite TV show. Oh, how times have changed...

Pig's Laundry likes this.
  7. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Wow, this is almost the level of "I want every episode from 1 - 3005" in distance from reality.

Look. I get it. Y'all want classic episodes, especially some who have recently started their own collection and are looking for more. But this is just sad, really. Nobody is dumb or willing enough to do this for you, or anyone else. Whatever form of storage SW uses (i.e. probably an outside storage facility) is probably not the type that any employee regardless of status can just traipse in and take whatever.

This is the side of Sesame fandom I dislike and want to distance myself from as much as possible; this no sense of reality or logic part.

Yes, it's been seen that individuals have been able to get material straight from the Workshop, but that doesn't mean it can work for you too. This wouldn't work for you at all. Not even a smidge. And I cannot believe you would see it the other way. You matter how to try to spin it, it boils down to "I want someone to risk their career and steal stuff from Sesame so I can use it as trading leverage."

8. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

But you're the mastermind of the crime, and you posting publicly on an open forum your intentions is essentially confessing your conception and involvement of this crime, which is something you would see from a clip on WORLD'S DUMBEST... on truTV, like teenage girls who rob a Girl Scout, then return to confess on-camera: "I know it's a crime, but it was an easy crime, and moneh is moneh, and who doesn't like moneh?"

And should we even wonder how it is you have criminal connections anyway?

9. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Dude... I'm sorry, but you are super desperate.

10. LittleJerry92

I find it a coincidence this happens to be posted 10 years later. :search:

...okay, 9 and a half years really, but whatever.

11. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

Wouldn't it be fun to drop the soap in prison???

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  12. LittleJerry92

To be fair, he can squat down instead of bending over. :p

13. BlakeConor14

You never know how flexible them prisoners crotches are???

14. LittleJerry92

I don't like to think about that, but.... Yeah, you're not wrong.

15. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

Wow, dude. Sorry, but why would you even remotely try to do this? That's beyond idiotic.

If your desire to have old Sesame Street episodes is motivating you to publicly ask where some secret vault is that you have no business in knowing, and say that you might commit an act - which is in fact criminal - in order to fulfill your needs, then something's wrong with you. You want to tarnish your rep and go before a judge? Go right ahead.

16. mariolover

mariolover Active Member

It's a coincidence. I never even saw that thread until now.

17. mariolover

mariolover Active Member

I regret saying this. I finally realize how idiotic this is and I am not going to try to do that. Can one of the admins please come and delete this thread?

18. LittleJerry92

I hope you didn't post this just to be a troll and get attention, cause I'm sorry dude, but it's really common sense that this would get you into prison.

19. BlakeConor14

Ooh I know let's go into the muppet studios and hold the Heads of the department at gun point until they rehire Steve whitmire
    Wouldn't that be fun.

Ya moron @mariolover

20. mariolover

mariolover Active Member

I really want to see rare episodes and I have tried to hunt in thrift stores and flea markets and other places with no luck. I also have autism and I am really naive. Could I be going to prison soon just for posting this?