1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Question for everyone

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by mariolover, Jan 2, 2018.

1. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Well....

I'd better toss away these fries.... I think they have too much salt on them.

2. DePingPong

DePingPong Active Member

[​IMG]

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  3. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

@Any Del Tell him if he does it again i will cut his ballsack open with scissors and shove a VHS copy of Elmo saves Christmas up his arse and I will s*it down his chimney FROM ME

Any Del likes this.
  4. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

I blocked Patrick Star on Google Photos.

muppetgem likes this.
  5. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

Wow....where do you even start?

"So you're as bad as the rest of us!" Meaning, as bad as YOU, Patrick?
    "Mentally retarded" In this PC day and age, how dare you, Patrick?

"Rohail is patient! The rest of you aren't!" Skippy, as I posted a few pages back, "Up Up and Away". Waiting patiently 45 years. Next case.

" He's even made me cry!" Well, Patrick, if you can dish it out, you'd better be ready to take it.

@Schfifty, I'm sorry you have to deal with crap like this. But when someone acts like a total prick-and-a-half, rants like this show just how big a man he is.

6. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I don't throw this word around lightly, but:

Loser.

7. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

And the irony is Patrick has made it no secret he's autistic, and even believes his autism entitles him to special privilege, so. . . .

8. LittleJerry92

The sad thing, I've once dealt with a friend from Minnesota who has autism that would pull that excuse on me for chewing him out on being such an ***hole friend. I eventually stopped talking to the guy because he was also a MAJOR stalker.

.....I may or may not have secretly ended up ruining his life in the end when I emailed his dad anonymously. :batty:

D'Snowth and Any Del like this.
  9. MikaelaMuppet

I’m just laughing at this comment from Rohail.

Noggin tapes should have play With Me Sesame episodes ?

*Pictures Rohail as a beggar on the street*

Rohail’s sign:

Sesame Street episodes anyone? Does anybody have them? I would also like Play With Me Sesame, 123 Sesame Street, and Sesame Street Unpaved. If not, I will be patience for them.

The people passing by would just make stares, ignore, and not give him any money.

Seriously. This guy is just nothing but a man child.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  10. BlakeConor14

Has he responded to my threat

11. MikaelaMuppet

Not yet.

12. BlakeConor14

Tell the c*nt to go get a job and a life and stop perving on sesame street videos

13. MikaelaMuppet

I’ll see if I can try.

14. BlakeConor14

No don't try do it or give me a way to contact him

15. MikaelaMuppet

Rohail is on Facebook and Twitter.

16. Any Del

Any Del Active Member

It might be a weird question but is @D'Snowth actually GroverKent from YouTube? What made me ask this is that few months ago he mentioned he use to upload Classic EW episodes and the hurricane episodes years ago. I remember a user named GroverKent uploading those on YouTube years ago...

17. LittleJerry92

Nope, he's hugic2122.

Any Del likes this.
  18. Any Del

Any Del Active Member

Thanks bruh! :)

19. DarthGonzo

DarthGonzo Active Member

What the heck is going on in this thread?

muppetgem and Any Del like this.
  20. LittleJerry92

Well, it started off with a guy desperate to get what he wants and then tries pulling the autism card to look innocent. Then the rest is trash talking about an annoying kid from Pakistan that demands full episodes because he's "patience" and then another portion is another dumb fan who whines about not getting full episodes and also pulls the autism card about it.

muppetgem, fuzzygobo and Any Del like this.