1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Question for everyone

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by mariolover, Jan 2, 2018.

1. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Meh.... At this point, I'm just used to seeing more and more duplicate posts of the same source uploaded because 1) let's be honest, it's ******* YouTube, and 2) I've seen it happen with other shows and movies besides Sesame Street.

Froggy Fool likes this.
  2. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Active Member

I get that they want to download the clips, but uploading again is just so pointless to me. And that's with any TV show.

3. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

So... any more bullcrap from Patrick yet?

Any Del and Froggy Fool like this.
  4. Froggy Fool

Even though his posts are ridiculous, I still find them extremely hilarious!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Any Del and muppetgem like this.
  5. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

Same here. Especially that rap he did:
    Just... WOW.

Any Del and Froggy Fool like this.
  6. LittleJerry92

He's just nothing but a wannabe troll and that's all there is to it.

muppetgem likes this.
  7. Any Del

Any Del Active Member

Froggy Fool likes this.
  8. Froggy Fool

Any Del likes this.
  9. LittleJerry92

Ugh. That Gerardo kid.

He was such a nuisance on the Regular Show wiki, and honestly I love how he has to announce he's autistic in every comment.

Good for you, kid. There's pleanty of people out there who struggle with the disability. You're not alone.

Any Del and muppetgem like this.
  10. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Froggy Fool likes this.
  11. LittleJerry92

Looks like it.

12. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

13. Any Del

Any Del Active Member

Definitely.

14. Any Del

Any Del Active Member

My status is "Active Member". How many more messages I need to post so it will change to "Well-Known Member"?

15. DePingPong

DePingPong Active Member

Gerado makes a scene if I don't have a show he wants to see. He spams me, whines, complains, has to tell me every 2 seconds that he's autistic.

16. LittleJerry92

It doesn't matter how many posts you make, it's how many likes you receive. I wouldn't let it bother you.

muppetgem and Any Del like this.
  17. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

There was a troll on here once years ago who managed to rack up over 3,000 posts without a single like. Managed to tick off just about everyone he met. Went out of his way to be a total creep. That takes some doing.
    He seemed the prototype of he modern troll. Hiding behind his anonymous cloak in cyberspace to bully, insult, and belittle everybody. Posting comments online he wouldn't have enough courage to say to someone's face.
    He didn't even want any clips or episodes. He just wanted to make enemies.

18. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

Yes, and better yet, why would you strive for that anyway? Deliberately posting a whole bunch just to rack up likes isn't entirely a wise idea. There's that good ol' saying - "quality over quantity."

Also, I'm amazed at how the thread has pretty much evolved from "Where is Sesame Street's episode vault located" to "Discussing about infamous users in the SS fandom". I don't know about you guys, but I'm actually getting a bit tired of this. Yeah, there are some problematic people in the world, but why are we blabbering about them when 1) it's irrelevant to the original topic, and 2) they could possibly discover what's been said about them here?

It's been enough.

19. LittleJerry92

I agree with Matt. I think we should just let this thread die at this point.

Like, even I'll be honest, I've been getting pretty sick of this thread.

Blue Frackle likes this.
  20. DePingPong

DePingPong Active Member

Maybe this thread can get locked?

muppetgem and Blue Frackle like this.