1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Question for everyone

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by mariolover, Jan 2, 2018.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I wanna see every single episode of Sesame Street in existance and I wanna see them right here right now! Sesame Workshop to have r demands and if they don't give us what we want I will hite a SWAT team to storm the Sesame Vaults so we can steal every single episode of Sesame Street and post them on the YouTube because we are true Sesame Fans, not Sesame BratS, AND WE DESERVE TO SEE EVERY SINGLE EPISODE, WHY IS THAT so hard for them understand?

2. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Snowth,

You forgot to mention the episodes by law MUST be 60fps.

3. Any Del

Any Del Active Member

Since the majority of you have been here since the early or late 2000s and the amount of messages yall posted I just thought it would work. But nah, I couldn't care less about my status, I'm just happy to be part of this amazing site. Also yeah you're right this thread is getting a bit out of hand. Therefore it needs to be gone.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
  4. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

I don't think it needs to be gone, (although the mods had every option to lock it) because it has shed a lot of light on human condition.
    It shows what motivates some people to behave a certain way. At the center of it all is a stash of Sesame episodes that some have been fortunate enough to have access to.
    Some people get certain episodes in their possession. How they react when they acquire episodes tells a lot about them.

How they react when they want more casts the light even further.
    The light is an honest assessment of human behavior. It's holding a mirror up to people.
    Unfortunately when a mirror is held up to some people, they might not like what they see, because the mirror doesn't lie.

If someone can't be honest enough to see their reflection in the mirror, heaven help them.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
  5. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

Go ahead and storm the vault. Take no prisoners. Shoot on sight.
    All ya gotta do is FIND it!!!

But how are you gonna afford to hire a Swat team when you can't even afford to move out of your parents' basement?

Bliffenstimmers likes this.
  6. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Where are the multiple comments from him?

7. D'Snowth

NO! NO! NO!!! YOU GUYS CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO BECAUSE I AM SPECIAL I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT! YOU GUYS ARE JUST A BUNCH OF RETARDS! But I am patience. I am always patience and I need every single episode RIGHT NOW!!! Sesame Workshop needs to stop being so MEAN, RUDE, ARROGANT, HATEFUL, SPOILED, ENTITLED, AND ABOVE ALL SELFISH!!!

8. DePingPong

DePingPong Active Member

Take no prisoners is a sick Megadeth jam, lol.

9. Blue Frackle

Blue Frackle Active Member

I found extreme irony that this thread caught fire faster than that thread that was engineered to get 100,000 replies.

10. LittleJerry92

It's gonna probably take at least 10 years for that to finally see the light of day.

muppetgem and Froggy Fool like this.
  11. sesamemuppetfan

sesamemuppetfan Well-Known Member

I only remember one being in "Cookie of Oz".

12. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Found 'em!

Come on, no scarecrow, no tin man, not even a lion! And where is the tornado and the wicked witch in all of this? I'm turning into Simon Cowell every time I complain about David Rudman.

Please tell me you're trying harder to get David Rudman to sound like Frank Oz! Second, The Wizard of Oz was not black and white, it was sepia tone. Didn't you watch the movie?

I already accepted that Frank Oz will never to Cookie Monster again, but I must still criticize.

I agree with these people.

MarshalGrover (Oscarfan): So, stop complaining then.

BugPope: There was a tin man in this video. Or did you forget already?

BugPope: And it's super easy to stop complaining. Just accept that time moves forward, humans age and sometimes actors have to be replaced. It's not complicated.

muppetgem likes this.
  13. Any Del

Any Del Active Member

Hey guys, does anyone know how to download a video using Inspect Element? I'm trying to download "Twinkle Twinkle Little Elmo" video but where do I go?

P.S. Its from the PBS Kids website I'm doing this. Also I'm using Chrome.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  14. LittleJerry92

Dude, you're better off posting questions like that on the questions about anything page.

15. Any Del

Any Del Active Member

Never mind. I got it.

16. DePingPong

DePingPong Active Member

This relates to when we were on the topic of certain people in the community;
    "Hi Sesame 101, can you tell Schfifty he's being a jerk to me please!? I apologized to him, what he do? He BLOCKED/DELETED MY COMMENT!!! TELL THAT JERK TO UNBLOCK ME NOW!!!!!"

I don't wanna deal with this, lmao. Just told him it's not my business.

Bliffenstimmers likes this.
  17. D'Snowth

Does anyone else besides me feel really sorry for Schfifty at times? Going through all the trouble of sharing his vast collection of episodes with everybody, facing copyright strikes and blocks from Sesame Workshop, and then just getting crapped on by these ungrateful little Sesame Brats who find fault with the fact that he's uploaded all the episodes he's got and has no more? Or that they even somehow seem to think SW blocking his videos are his own fault? Or, worst of all, that he's only uploaded street scenes, which, "Are boring and lame because we demand full episodes"?

18. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

I feel bad for him, too. :sympathy:

19. LittleJerry92

I mean....

Welcome to the internet. Right?

20. LittleJerry92

Dude, honestly, I've had people crap on me for uploading clips from home video tapes.

So yeah, I can relate to the frustration just as easily.