1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Question for everyone

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by mariolover, Jan 2, 2018.

1. DePingPong

DePingPong Active Member

People will never be satisfied with what we give them. I posted some rarer things on my channel and still get messages complaining for more.

muppetgem likes this.
  2. Any Del

Any Del Active Member

Check out the comments on my videos.

3. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

Yep. Those Sesame Bratsreally need to watch the Veggie Tales episode "Madame Blueberry". It'll teach them a good lesson about being thankful for what they have.

Froggy Fool likes this.
  4. Any Del

Any Del Active Member

Or better yet we make a video together telling off those Brats about their behavior and threaten, "We won't post ANY Sesame content ever again if you don't stop!" The video would be similar to "One Million Juggies: Plea to Psycho Dad" from McJuggerNuggets. We all take turns venting the monstrosity of those Brats. Wouldn't that be a great idea?

5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Say, where'd you find 3981?

Any Del likes this.
  6. Any Del

Any Del Active Member

GroverKent.

7. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Forget VeggieTales. You know what the Sesame Brats need to watch?

Richie Rich

[​IMG]

8. D'Snowth

Oh really, huh?

That's interesting, because I happen to know that GroverKent only shared that with one person, and that was Patrick Star . . . and Patrick said he wanted it to upload to his channel, but funny how he's never uploaded it (or any of the other episodes he's shared with Patrick), yet you have, and you say you got it from GroverKent.

That, and other evidence other members have found, seem to heavily imply that you and Patrick Star are one and the same.

How would I come to this conclusion? Because I am GroverKent, and I only shared the episodes with "Patrick Star."

LittleJerry92 and muppetgem like this.
  9. muppetgem

And you know Jingle the Wandering Ham Poet? That's me. Moi. Me myself and I.

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  10. Any Del

Any Del Active Member

Actually I got it from Patrick Star who got it from GroverKent. That's what I meant to say. Me and Patrick Star aren't one. It was my mistake sorry.

11. muppetgem

Then why come Patrick knows who Muppetgem is? Huh?

12. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

13. Any Del

Any Del Active Member

Patrick Star doesn't know your MuppetCentral forum username.

14. muppetgem

Oh really?

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  15. LittleJerry92

She got you there, bud.

muppetgem likes this.
  16. D'Snowth

And I'm also going to throw out another comment example of how GroverKent (yours truly) was in a comment thread with multiple other members on one of "Patrick Star"'s videos, and interestingly, any time "Any Del" added to the conversation, "Patrick Star" would call his comments to attention, but none from anyone else.

17. Any Del

Any Del Active Member

When I told Patrick Star to stop talking nonsense about you and few other members here, I kind of told him about your muppet central forum username... Sorry... But he wouldn't listen....

18. Any Del

Any Del Active Member

Patrick Star use to pester me A LOT. So to make him shut up, I gave him episodes that I got from other people.

19. LittleJerry92

Pics or it didn't happen.

Froggy Fool and muppetgem like this.
  20. Any Del

Any Del Active Member

Plus on one of "Patrick Star's" videos he openly told someone that he likes YouTuber's like me.