1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

3. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

4. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Question for everyone

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by mariolover, Jan 2, 2018.

1. mariolover

mariolover Active Member

And people have leaked episodes from Sesame Workshop before so I figured there must be a way to do it without getting caught.

2. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Well, for your sake, I hope you can learn to think twice with your actions because being "naive" from having autism won't save you from jumping off a bridge into the water and not realizing it until the last minute. End of the day, while autism is a struggle many suffer from (and this is coming from a guy who is learning-disabled himself, though not necessarily autistic), there are some things that you always have to know through your own knowledge and having autism won't get you out of breaking the law.

fuzzygobo and muppetgem like this.
  3. mariolover

mariolover Active Member

Could I go to prison just for making this post? will I be free from prison as long as I don't act any further on this or other crimes?

4. LittleJerry92

The cops and Sesame Workshop would probably laugh and think you're stupid and desperate for coming up with something as silly as this, but I doubt you'd go to prison unless you actually attempted it and got caught.

muppetgem and BlakeConor14 like this.
  5. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

Jeez, keep it G (or at least PG) rated, guys.

6. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

It's past the nine out clock watershed so we can be PG13

7. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

But it's forum rules that we can't be too inappropriate.

8. mariolover

mariolover Active Member

Guys, I think I’m going to stop posting on social media for a while. I’ve been making some really impulsive decisions in my life lately. This is not how I normally act. It is some monster trying to take me over. I’m taking meds to try and control it, but I still need to learn what’s appropriate to post and what’s not.

9. mariolover

mariolover Active Member

Also, I’ve been forgetting my second dose of meds, so that could be contributing too.

BlakeConor14 likes this.
  10. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Are you still going to be on here?

11. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

This is a form of social media

12. mariolover

mariolover Active Member

Yes. You can still message me. I just won’t post publicly.

13. mariolover

mariolover Active Member

I’m not gonna post on here either for a while

BlakeConor14 likes this.
  14. MikaelaMuppet

Oh sorry. I meant Facebook or Twitter.

BlakeConor14 likes this.
  15. MikaelaMuppet

Not even on the Sesame threads?

16. mariolover

mariolover Active Member

You follow me on Twitter?

17. mariolover

mariolover Active Member

Nope. This is only temporary though. I will start posting again once I get my impulsivity under control.

18. MikaelaMuppet

No. I don’t have Twitter.

19. LittleJerry92

Meh. Thread's probably gonna go bye bye soon... Might as well have a little fun.

20. MikaelaMuppet

Good luck.