1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Question for everyone

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by mariolover, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Old Thunder

Old Thunder Well-Known Member

2. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

Well, just to be clear here, (as far as I know) Rohail is a completely different person from Patrick Starr/Any Del.

But then again, you never know. I never thought Patrick was Any Del. :smirk:
  3. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

You know Rohail and Any are two different people, right?
  4. Froggy Fool

5. LittleJerry92

Dude, I've seen pictures of Rohail and the way he types. If I'm not mistaken and Any can correct me on this, he's Asian while Rohail is from Pakistan. Plus, do you really think someone like Rohail would be smart enough to mask a personality?
    muppetgem, Any Del and Froggy Fool like this.
  6. LittleJerry92

Yeah, I'm sorry, I noticed that after you commented.
  7. Froggy Fool

Well true. :smirk:
  8. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

Oh I thought they were the same....

9. Old Thunder

Old Thunder Well-Known Member

10. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Patrick is Asian?
  11. Any Del

Any Del Active Member

12. Blue Frackle

Blue Frackle Active Member

Two more pages effortlessly in the books...

Froggy Fool and LittleJerry92 like this.
  13. LittleJerry92

My bad.
    Any Del likes this.
  14. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

Here's part of the cost of assuming another identity.
    We were able to bash Patrick over and over, and Any Del couldn't do a thing about it, or he'd blow his cover.

The whole thing sprouted from the seed of mariolover wanting to steal episodes to satisfy his own selfishness. I never could have imagined it exploded like this.

And I'm just on the sidelines. I am content with what has been posted over the years on YouTube, and grateful for what many have offered.
    There's a handful of clips I'd still love to see again, but until then, I still have my memories. That's good enough for me.

Any Del, I'm glad you came clean and apologized. I have no grudge against you.

But what does it all come down to? Greed. Some of you have hundreds of episodes in your possession. And it's still not enough?
    Greed motivates people to steal, lie (assuming secret identities), throw tantrums when they don't get their way, not exactly redeeming qualities.

When will enough ever be enough? I'm satisfied with what I've seen, so I have my peace. If you're not satisfied with what you have (and what you have is probably more than most people) you'll never have that peace. You'll always have something eating away at you. I want more more MORE!!!! For those who may never find that peace, I feel sorry for you. That's an emptiness you'll have to live with, and just getting more episodes won't fill that emptiness.

But you didn't hear it from me.

This thread should not be closed. Not to bash anyone any further, but to hold a mirror up to yourselves.
  15. Blue Frackle

Blue Frackle Active Member

I don't know; I think the drive to see more episodes is what keeps it fun and interesting, otherwise we're all just in for a whole lot of boredom.