Question on Muppet bust shipping

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hello guys!

well as much as everyone else i would love to get the whole set of these things, but unless i win the loto, it an't happing, so i only plan i buying one which is Link Hogthrob....I mean Rowlf the Dog!

I would like to buy Rowlf the dog, but i can't find out the shipping price for him, i even e-mail the site asking it but no response, i know that the shipping is diffrent for each bust depending on weight, at least that's what i think? but if anyone could help me out it would be great.

Thanks!

Zack)Rowlf the, now to hunt down a Rowlf Nascar,Dog.

Aerosmith

Reaction score
You can get a Rowlf nascar at WalMart, Target, or K-Mart in three diffrent sizes and also A Rowlf car hauler! :smile:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Aerosmith

You can get a Rowlf nascar at WalMart, Target, or K-Mart in three diffrent sizes and also A Rowlf car hauler!
yeah i keep checking my local walmart, they have only had large pepe,Miss Piggy & Kermit, and gonzo cars, and then i saw a large animal drag racer, i bought the kermit & piggy. Wow a Rowlf car hauler!?! any pics of this on-line? I will have to check out target though, thanks for that info!

Anybody able to help me with the first question?:smile:

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Check ebay they might be pics there but if you look for the car hauler they are usually on the bottom shelf. :smile:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Check ebay they might be pics there but if you look for the car hauler they are usually on the bottom shelf.
aha! i cheeked K-mart..oh yeah it's Big K-mart now as apossed to the small lowercase k-mart, but they had a bunch!
Sadly only an animal hauler, but they had the small and med Rowlf cars that come with a larger hood of the car! WHOOHoo! The picture is great of Rowlf! I got the med Rowlf because once again they didn't have any large Rowlf cars with only kermit and piggy and the animal drag racer,

i also bought the a small pepe and busnen& Beaker car with a little large hood of them on the package as well, i guess i want to get them all not but they only had gonzo, piggy& Kermit, chef, rowlf and pepe bunsen and beaker, i can't remember if they had animal in that fourm or not but they had other stuff of animal, there was NO Fozzie! and Sam too! Plus i was hoping to find the muppet pace car with statler and waldorf on the back and the rest of the muppets on nascars all together on one...besides rowlf, but still a cool car/and or hauler because i saw it on line a long time ago.

Im very happy with my med Rowlf, i really wanted to get the large car and or hauler but, this does save me money and it's really nice.

anyone find fozzie, sam or the muppet packed pace car in store besides being on line for twadroopble the price?

I Guess no one knows the shipping price on a rowlf bust, but ill order it anyways and if they bill me back...i pay the shipping;-)

ZackRowlf the, i gotta get that bust! Just that one and i'm done!Dog.