Question regarding Garth Brooks episode

momtothree

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have a question regarding the Garth Brooks episode and everyone here seems the most qualified to help me out. :smile: My son loves the episode which featured Garth Brooks singing with the monsters. The song is titled "Together We'll Make Music." I had this episode recorded on my DVR, but it accidentally got erased. My son asks to see this episode almost daily. Does anyone know if there is a DVD that I could buy that features this song and appearance by Garth Brooks? If not, could someone tell me the episode number and what the storyline for that episode is about, so that maybe I could catch it again and re-record it.

Thank you,
Laurie

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
1-2 Garth Brooks

Guest star: Garth Brooks (Himself), Leonard Nimoy (Himself)

Garth Brooks surprises everyone when he says he'll be doing something different for the show and won't sing any country music songs

I ALSO HAVE THE EPS willing to trade
pm me

momtothree

Reaction score
Thank you so much for responding. I am not up on the lingo. Could you tell me what EPS is?? Also, I don't remember Leonard Nimoy being in the episode where Garth Brooks sings with the monsters. They sing, he leads and they follow. I saw this episode on regular PBS, I think. Is there any more information you could give me?

Thanks,
Laurie

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
momtothree said:
Thank you so much for responding. I am not up on the lingo. Could you tell me what EPS is?? Also, I don't remember Leonard Nimoy being in the episode where Garth Brooks sings with the monsters. They sing, he leads and they follow. I saw this episode on regular PBS, I think. Is there any more information you could give me?

Thanks,
Laurie
i think kimp the shrimp miss understood you or perhaps what section he/she was in what they are talking about happend on muppets tonight if I'm not mistaken? :confused:

momtothree

Reaction score
Thank you TheJimHensonHour. Do you think that I should be looking into seeing if I can find it on a Muppets Tonight DVD? Maybe they took that skit from a Muppets Tonight episode and used the skit on Sesame Street?? I have been searching the internet high and low for any mention of Garth Brooks on Sesame Street and can't find much. Thanks for the new lead. :smile: I have the link to the exact skit I am referring to, but I can't post it until I have 10 or more posts. Anyway, it is on sesame workshop.com.

Thank you all so much for helping out with this.

momtothree

Reaction score
That's ok, Kimp the Shrimp, you may have put me onto something. If this song by Garth Brooks and the monsters is on a Muppets DVD then I would buy it. I am not necessarily looking for the whole DVD, my son just loves that song. I am really looking for any DVD that contains that skit.