Questions about anything

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Are Beaker and Johnny Fiama the same height comparatively? :eek: :skeptical:
Close enough. Beaker is head and shoul...er...strike that. He's head and hair above most Muppets, but Johnny's fairly tall. Or wears thick shoe soles.
---------------

Vincent L

Reaction score
What's with people using a green "m" when writing "The Muppets" when talking about the new movie? I've been noticing it a lot on the forum lately by various users, and was just curious how that got its origin.
I think it's to differentiate the movie, and the name.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Where exactly can you get those Santa get-ups (the suit and beard and stuff) for Christmas, and are they terribly expensive?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Why are most memes either about Carly Rae Jespen's "Call Me Maybe" or about toilet humor?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I haven't seen many of either of those...and I go on memebase everyday practically...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Go on memebase. I actually saw a meme about how the only memes on facebook are the overused ones that no one finds funny anymore :stick_out_tongue:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Remember fanny packs? They were a big fashion accessory in the late 80's-early 90's. But the name was misleading. Hardly anyone wore them on their fannies, since they'd be too easy for people to pickpocket and hard for you to reach. So people spun them around to their fronts.

Maybe they can make a comeback. If Abercrombie & Fitch or Tommy H. marketed them as a "Crotch Pack", the kids will come in droves and sales will skyrocket! Get the economy back on an even keel! It may be too late this year, but Christmas 2013 could be a banner year if they handle this right! Every store is looking for that one blockbuster item everybody wants, and maybe- just maybe- this could be it. Get in on the ground floor now!
Put a Muppet of your choice on front, and that will seal the deal!

Wow, 600 posts in 8 years?! I better cool it, I'm burning this board up!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So many different pieces of apparel from decades past are often attempted to be marketed to people again in more modern times... I remember when I was a kid, some time in the mid-to-late 90s, Old Navy (I think) tried to bring bellbottoms back, only they called them "Flairs", or something. Similarly, not too many years ago, there seemed to be an attempt to bring leg warmers back. I guess, at this point in time, in another twenty years or so, they'll try to bring back things like fishnet stockings, arm socks, and drab-colored plaid skirts.