Questions about anything

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I saw someone wearing fishnet stockings at school...let me just say...YIKES :eek:

mr3urious

Reaction score
Remember fanny packs? They were a big fashion accessory in the late 80's-early 90's. But the name was misleading. Hardly anyone wore them on their fannies, since they'd be too easy for people to pickpocket and hard for you to reach. So people spun them around to their fronts.
The funny thing is, "fanny" is also British slang for a woman's you-know-what, so wearing them in front kinda makes sense. They're called "bum bags" over there for obvious reasons, too. :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sarge said:
I saw someone wearing fishnet stockings at school...let me just say...YIKES​
Seriously? I've seen that kind of stuff in school before. Heck, I remember one day in the four weeks I still attended public school during my freshman year, one girl in my science class often wore things like black tops a size too small, arm socks, fishnet stockings, leather skirts with straps and chains hanging down from it, leather boots, among other things.

Come to think of it, I actually got a naughty note from her and her "sidekick" one day...

EDIT: Ziffeled.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Lol, I guess this shows what kind of roots I have, that stuff like this seems odd and unusual to others, yet again, I see this kind of thing all the time, and have been for years... even in school... as I've said before, that's part of the inspiration behind The Squirrely Squirrels' character designs, though they're somewhat more toned down and "kid-friendly" versions.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Remember fanny packs? They were a big fashion accessory in the late 80's-early 90's. But the name was misleading. Hardly anyone wore them on their fannies, since they'd be too easy for people to pickpocket and hard for you to reach. So people spun them around to their fronts.
I really hope that fanny packs don't make a comeback. I have pictures of a young me wearing a fanny pack at family outings for no apparent reason. I think my parents must have wanted to punish me or something.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
Re-watched "Despicable Me" a couple nights ago and realized Vector was wearing a fanny pack. Just sayin'.

--------------