Questions about anything

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Heh, I've really had no reason to watch Disney Channel (or Disney XD, whichever) in about a hundred years or so.

How successful/popular is this series? I'm reminded of a friend of mine from "high school" whose name was Mabel, and she really disliked it, because she thought it was such a random name, she couldn't think of any one else with the name... it does kind of seem like a name you don't hear very often, but maybe this series might bring a little more attention to it, lol.
It's almost as popular as Phineas and Ferb...or just as...it definitely pushes what Disney allows...I thought it was just gonna be another Regular Show clone, but I actually like it

Vincent L

Reaction score
Grammar question:
We can either spend the holiday watching TV or going shopping.
We can spend the holiday either watching TV or going shopping.

Which is better?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The second one.

The first one, grammar wise, would only include "spend the holiday" with "watching tv", not "going shopping"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
WHY after all these years am I STILL not used to Amy Adams being a redhead? I STILL confuse her for Jenna Fischer!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
People have no taste in what is GOOD on the hub...

*cough* Dan Vs *cough*

Granted, I have watched it. It's a decent show, but I wouldn't say it's good enough for me to watch all the time. It's a shame Ponies get all the attention and the other shows on the Hub are ignored. People whine and complain about shows not being as good as they used to be and we need more shows like the 90s. Well, Dan Vs is probably as close to that as you are going to get...and yet it's practically ignored...but they are on their 3rd season, so I guess that's something

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Isn't part of the reason because it was created by the same guy who created Powerpuff Girls?

Either way, my question is... how many times in the last 24-hours has Sarge changed her av? :shifty:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Isn't part of the reason because it was created by the same guy who created Powerpuff Girls?
Nope, his wife did. And I highly doubt most Bronies even know that

Either way, my question is... how many times in the last 24-hours has Sarge changed her av? :shifty:
Once. I last changed it the 31st (or 1st...I don't remember...)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ya know, I like world records as much as the next guy, but... do we REALLY need a new reality series about people basically trying to kill themselves in order to get into the Guiness Book of World's Records?