Questions about anything

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Okay, back to the point of this thread, I have a serious question.

So this second semester has started out not so great. So far I have five classes, three of which require:

- Writing Papers
- Taking Quizzes
- Reading
- Class discussions
- Projects

Keep in mind, all three of these classes requires most of these every single week. Would it be wise to drop one of these classes for now? I honestly think that much workload could destroy me. I'm not being lazy, I just don't think that having all of that pressure is a good thing. I'll gladly take the dropped class some other time, though.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Don't be a baby. I have 5 classes back to back to back to back to back that require all of those and I can't drop any.

I would gladly trade for your kind of work load. College isn't easy when it comes to work. You are going to have that kind of work and more later in your college career. Get used to it now and enjoy it while you can. it's Only going to get worse

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, Sarge. If it's just going to get harder, I might as well stick with it.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I didn;t quite mean ti come off as rude as I did. Sorry. But yes, the workload is just going to get much worse. The work itself isn't really hard, it's just the quantity of work makes it seem harder than it is. Once you start getting into your classes for your major instead of taking the required classes you won't need, that's when things are going to get rough.