Questions about anything

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
If you want a nice nightmare fuelish experience, read the CreepyPasta "Squidward's Suicide". Though I should warn you, it gets pretty messed up. You might want to keep the lights on if you choose to read it.

Misskermie

Reaction score
I can't. I roll with darkness.
I can't even play WeeGee's mansion in the dark.

Brrrrr...

charlietheowl

Reaction score
If you want a nice nightmare fuelish experience, read the CreepyPasta "Squidward's Suicide". Though I should warn you, it gets pretty messed up. You might want to keep the lights on if you choose to read it.
I remember my sister showing that to me a couple summers ago freaking out over it. I still think she might believe it's real.

My personal favorite "creepypasta" (what a silly phrase) is Candle Cove.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
In case you haven't noticed by now, CreepyPasta is just horror stories and urban legends that are usually based around something in pop culture.

Personally, Hypno's Lullaby, while disturbing, is one of the better ones I've read since its a poem. Most CreepyPastas are really dumb and poorly written. If you want a nice satire on the Sonic.exe creepypasta, check out Yuriofwind on youtube. I would link, but he's got a potty mouth :stick_out_tongue: He's done a number of videos pretty much bashing creepypastas. I love it.