Questions about anything

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Back in 2004 my boss then was the nicest guy in the world. But Atkins made him grouchy!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, quite frankly, I'd be a grouch too if I had to eat all of my sandwiches and burgers and such in alluminum foil instead of between two pieces of bread.

No... I'd be a grouch too if I had to stop eating pasta altogether; pasta's like my number one thing, if I had to cut that out altogether, it'd be even worse than those Apple Snapple withdrawals I go through sometimes.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Do you think we'll still be listening to the song "In the Year 2525" in the year 2525?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Umm... did Kate Gosslin recently remarry or something? I'm trying to figure out what she's doing on this new "Celebrity" Wife Swap.

Better yet... I'm trying to figure out why anyone with any ounce of self respect would want to marry that fame whore...

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Umm... did Kate Gosslin recently remarry or something? I'm trying to figure out what she's doing on this new "Celebrity" Wife Swap.

Better yet... I'm trying to figure out why anyone with any ounce of self respect would want to marry that fame whore...
Ahem! Mr. D'Snowth! You cannot say thw w word in this forum. It is inappropriate and un-American. :attitude: I am not kidding!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Ahem! Mr. D'Snowth! You cannot say thw w word in this forum. It is inappropriate and un-American. :attitude: I am not kidding!
Censorship of Freedom of Speech is un-American. Might've flunked Algebra, but I aced History.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Neither mimes nor clowns scare me, but like the rest of the general public, I am not fond of them.

Now, my biggest question right now is... is Kristen Stewart even capable of smiling?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Now, my biggest question right now is... is Kristen Stewart even capable of smiling?
I doubt it. How she got to play Joan Jett in The Runaways I'll never understand. Although, her range of emotion branched from just being miserable to being angry and miserable. So that's something I guess :stick_out_tongue: