Questions about anything

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nope, that particular character isn't at imdb's list for the movie's credits. Which is why I'm asking here instead if anyone knows.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I don't understand how morals relate to science, unless you are referring to touchy, controversial medical subjects...

Misskermie

Reaction score
Does anyone know the meaning behind the lyrics to "Sleepyhead" by Passion Pit? Because my mom yelled at me for listening to it for the first time... She was all like, "OMG, Jaz, Y U LISTENING TO THAT SONG?"
I tried interpreting the lyrics, and I got nothin', so if you know, could you dumb it down for me?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I could be wrong, and probably am, but looking at the lyrics myself, I think there might a somewhat sexual undertone to the song. Again, I could be wrong, but with a verse like, "You were an inch from the edge of the bed, I drove you back a sleepyhead"... yeah...

Misskermie

Reaction score
I finally know why my mom yelled at me... I was scarred finding out, but, hey! WHO CARES! :smile:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the place to ask it, but it DOES say Questions about ANYTHING, so here we go.
There's this lady I've been talking to for YEARS that I like but I don't think she has a thing for me, but we DO care about each other. BUT, there's this NEW girl that I just started talking to and she's almost just like the other girl but I don't like her as much as the first one. The question is, should I try and go for the girl I like but have no shot with, or go for the girl that I KNOW I have a shot with?

Daniel