Questions about anything

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Just shut up and listen to real music instead of the garbage that the industry just pours down your throat.
You had me until this statement. I HATE HATE HATE when people say X is real music. There's not such thing as "real" or "fake" music.

As terrible as most of it is, mainstream music is still music whether or not it fits your personal taste. Saying to listen to real music is the same as telling someone that their opinion is wrong and your opinion is right. You wouldn't like it if someone came up to you and told you to stop listening to country because its garbage and listen to pop because its real music, so why would anyone feel they have the right to do the same to someone else?

Yes, it is sad that some people only listen to what's "in" or what's mainstream, but that does not make their choice in music any inferior than yours.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I remember a few years ago when a radio DJ asked people on the street in New York if they could name all four Beatles, they'd get a hundred bucks. It took the better part of an hour before somebody won.

Just like when the Muppet movie came out a year ago. Some people couldn't pick Kermit out of a crowd of one.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I was just about to say this is the first time I've heard about this and then I scroll down and see one in the facebook widget XP

Maybe this is just me, but using other symbols (the batman one made me laugh for some reason) seems kinda...like its making a mockery of what they are trying to do.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Kill himself?
What the Wocka? I swear I don't remember writing that post... This isn't the first time this happened.

I gotta remember to log out on public computers. These weird posts keep popping up. I'll have to reset my password.

Sorry if any weird messages came from my account lately. :concern: