Questions about anything

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ok, so you know the song Stacy's Mom?

Just how old is the subject of the song supposed to be?

I mean...maybe I'm just reading too much into the song...but...O_e

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
I think in the music video, the woman playing Stacey's Mom looks about 30-40, which makes sense since Stacey and the boy look about 12-14.

(I have no idea why, but it's one of my favourite songs, especially the Bowling for Soup version...:embarrassed:)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Pretty much all Cartoon Network shows since KND have done that.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I like Adventure Time. It seems really weird if you just watch an episode or two, (and yes, it still is pretty weird to begin with), but there is this really, really deep backstory about why the show is as weird as it is, and they've mentioned it multiple times on the show.
I think the best shows on CN right now are Regular Show, Adventure Time, and Incredible Crew is working its way up there. Believe it or not, it's actually a pretty funny show, despite the fact that it is live-action.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Back in the 60's, while the Civil Rights movement was happening, black people were still referred to as "Colored People". That term has since been abolished for being negative, offensive, perjorative, call it what you will. But now the ideal politically-correct term is "People of Color". Nothing offensive here.

Does that mean the NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, founded 1909) should become the NAAPOC (National Association for the Advancement of People Of Color) to keep with the tenor of the times?

Misskermie

Reaction score
Is the word "happened" at all a bad word?

Because I only play like, one Playstation3 game, and that's LittleBigPlanet2.
So like, I tried typing the word, happened, and... It starred it out like a bad word.
(Yet, if you were to put an actual bad word, it showed up. :stick_out_tongue: )

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why, exactly, is this new movie, OBLIVION, Tom Cruise's "big comeback"? Where exactly has he been that this movie warrants a "big comeback"? Why is he even having a "big comeback"?