Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Let me guess... this supposed sequel to ANCHORMAN is going to be like EVAN ALMIGHTY, where they do a story focusing on Steve Carell's supporting character, just so he can have a vehicle to continue to overexpose himself in our entertainment?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Why would it be wrong to love the Muppets? Are you talking about age-wise?

I assume there are people telling you that you might be too old for the Muppets, first of all: They're wrong. The Muppets appeal to both kids and adults, with their brilliant (and sometimes hidden!) humor.
Second: You're never too old for anything! You do/like what you love, and you don't listen to anything that anyone ever tells you. :wink:

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
Why would it be wrong to love the Muppets? Are you talking about age-wise?

I assume there are people telling you that you might be too old for the Muppets, first of all: They're wrong. The Muppets appeal to both kids and adults, with their brilliant (and sometimes hidden!) humor.
Second: You're never too old for anything! You do/like what you love, and you don't listen to anything that anyone ever tells you. :wink:
Thanks and yes I was talking age wise

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There's a number of places I don't understand why people would want to pierce them... but seriously, why would anyone want to pierce their eyelid?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
that's a thing? I've heard of eyebrows, but really? How does that not scratch the physical eye? O_0

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's what I was thinking... my eyes keep squinting shut in pain just thinking about it...