Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Just how many different pronunciations are there of the word "pecan"?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
There's one episode of Newhart, "Ricky Nelson Up Your Nose", where it's revealed that Kirk made a deal with the state where once a month his cafe is supposed to serve lunch to prisoners who are about to be transferred to maximum security prisons. What I'm wondering is, do prisons actually do this in real life? I've never gone to a restaurant that happened to be filled with prisoners for customers, but it would be interesting to know if inmates actually get this kind of special treatment.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Does anyone know a good website to catch up on older episodes?
I want to catch up on old Once Upon a Time episodes, but the official websites (ABC, CTV) only have the most recent episodes. I can't seem to find a good, reliable website to watch.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
My friends boyfriend isn't treating her right what should i do?
Stay out of it. I had to learn that the hard way. My friend's boyfriend treated her like poo, but of course, she didn't see it and then turned against me when I said something about it. Just stay out of it. I know you don't want to see your friend hurt, be she needs to figure it out on her own

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
Ah, finally-- someone hasn't heard of someone/something so they look it up... what a concept these days. :embarrassed: