Questions about anything

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ok...Container Wars is probably the least likable of all those shows. Those people on the show...just....bleh...

There's someone more obnoxious and more hateable (hateable is now a word :stick_out_tongue:) than Dave Hester >_<

Are we supposed to be cheering for these people or hoping they fail? O.0

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Storage Wars. Maybe Barry will break even once before he croaks. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I really do have to ask this: can you really, REALLY die from a "broken heart"? I'm not just talking about Amanda Berry's mother, whom the family is saying she died of a broken heart because of Amanda's abduction (and supposedly presumed to be dead), but I've heard of other people being said that they died from a "broken heart"... so I'm just curious, can you actually sink to THAT low into negative and sad emotions to the point that you just up and die?

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I really do have to ask this: can you really, REALLY die from a "broken heart"? I'm not just talking about Amanda Berry's mother, whom the family is saying she died of a broken heart because of Amanda's abduction (and supposedly presumed to be dead), but I've heard of other people being said that they died from a "broken heart"... so I'm just curious, can you actually sink to THAT low into negative and sad emotions to the point that you just up and die?
Neil Peart, the drummer from Rush, has quite a story about that. His daughter died in a car accident, and just a few months later, his wife died to what he says was heartbreak. She was at the lowest of the low, and nothing could make her happy. I do think it's possible, but you have to go REALLY down low to get to that state. :sympathy:

Misskermie

Reaction score
Why do scientist search for life on mars, when they can check in a different solar system?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Because Mars is perhaps the only other planet in our solar system that could possibly sustain some kind of life? Mercury is too close to the sun to sustain life, Pluto is too far from the sun, all the other planets are basically just big balls of gas...

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I suppose you could become so depressed that you don't have the desire to eat anymore, or take care of yourself, which would then make you vulnerable to being sick and dying, but then you'd be dying of that illness in the end. So I don't know if you could die from it, but it can't help you get well.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Almost ten years ago to this day, June Carter Cash passed away. And even though Johnny wasn't in the best of health himself, he died only a few months later. When you lose your soulmate, someone you sang onstage with and dedicated songs to, that's a tough one. Although Johnny Cash had a long history of health problems, losing his wife could've been the last nail in the coffin for him. If there is a such a thing as dying from a broken heart, he's my strongest case right here.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why do I have to create an account with Amazon just to download a free app?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Even though its free it is still considered buying it. They link the app to their cloud network so you can download it to any device that allows for the amazon app store.