Questions about anything

Misskermie

Reaction score
Hey.
So...
If a person is nervous on a lie machine, even when they're telling the truth, would they be classified as lying, or would they be ok.

You know, since lie detectors go based off body... Feels or whatever.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think polygraphs are basically designed to make everybody who takes it seem as if they're lying, whether they are or not... I mean, do you ever hear of someone actually PASSING a polygraph test?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Uh...lots of people. The fact they are used on suspects for crimes makes it seem like they always fail you. While its possible to get a false strike, it usually reads the CHANGE in your body while taking it. So if you start off really nervous, its gonna read that as normal and any change in your nerves are what it reads...

It measures changes, not if you are nervous or not

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why does my computer automatically click every ten minutes on the minute?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
What were all-you-can-eat-buffets like before sneezeguards?
How many people actually got sick?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Are you being serious? O_0 I've never heard of that before...
Yep. Every ten minutes on the minute (9:01, 9:11, 9:21, you get the picture), you hear the click, even though I haven't clicked on anything.

I'm guessing it's some program of something running in the background, but figuring that out...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yep. Every ten minutes on the minute (9:01, 9:11, 9:21, you get the picture), you hear the click, even though I haven't clicked on anything.

I'm guessing it's some program of something running in the background, but figuring that out...
Scan for viruses just to be safe.