Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Because Canadian money and American money aren't the same?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
WHY Does iTunes and other online internet retailers charge extra in the Canadian store? There's no tax and shipping costs! C'mon! :grr:
I think Canadian money is worth less than american money. You are still paying the same amount as everyone else, the prices are just adjusted to fit the value of the money of X country.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
No, it's not. It changes a lot and switches back and forth too. Sometimes the Canadian is worth more, and mostly vice versa, but still, they don't change their prices when that happens!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ok, I got that reversed, but still, have you ever looked at a book? The american price is always lower than the Canadian price

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The other night I was watching Little Fockers, and watched the alternate ending as well. Does anybody know why the ending was changed? I don't think either ending is particularly good, but the original ending is a little better. In the film, Owen Wilson's character wants a lasting relationship, and there's a brief scene where he's with the woman who Jack thought Greg was having an affair with, and when I saw it in theaters I figured they'd end up together, and they do in the original ending, but the one that was released leaves that plotline unresolved.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I haven't heard that O_0 to me it seems like a prank that's pretty harmless. I'd say putting plastic wrap on a toilet seat is more cruel :s

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why is it anymore everytime I login to Y!M, I have unread messages from weirdoes wanting me to check out boob sites?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If ratings are the lifeblood of a TV series, and low and poor ratings is what leads to a show's cancelation, then WHY, in Heaven's name, WHY is HOT IN CLEVELAND STILL on the air when NOBODY likes or watches that show? I mean, if a show like THAT can get by simply on one fraction of an audience, then there shouldn't be any trouble putting a show like TMS back on even in reruns, because the MC community alone would equate the number of people that somehow watch and still keep HOT IN CLEVELAND on.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I've seen a few TV episodes that involve a trial ("Bart the Murderer" from The Simpsons, "Lois Kills Stewie" from Family Guy) where the judge announces a jail sentence and is about to hit his gavel but is interrupted by somebody who's able to clear the name of the accused, saving them from being arrested. These scenes imply that without the interruption, or perhaps if they showed up a few seconds too late, the accused would have gone to jail even when it's proven they are innocent.

So in real life, if something like that happened, would the accused still go to jail? Both examples I mentioned were times when characters were accused of murdering somebody, who ended up not being murdered. I don't know if there's any real-life examples of such things (and if there are real-life examples of somebody being sentenced to jail for murder and then it's later discovered that the accused is not only innocent but the one believed to be murdered is alive and well after all, I doubt there's any real-life examples of them showing up in the courtroom during the trial).

This just put a thought in my head... If somebody is given a jail sentence and then it's later proven that they didn't commit the crime after all, does the accused get some kind of award or benefits? The wrongfully accused should be given some kind of benefit for being wrongfully accused.