1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Monday August 6 on PBS. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Questions about anything

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by miss kermie, May 8, 2012.

1. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Try and get to know her first before confessing.

Any Del likes this.
  2. Any Del

Any Del Well-Known Member

Still trying to get to know her but yeah. Thanks bruh for the advice! One love! :wisdom:

3. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

@D'Snowth, here's one for you.
    How many M*A*S*H scenes have characters smoking cigars?
    This might take a while.

4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Uhh. . . .

I haven't thought about it.

5. LittleJerry92

So. I'm curious.

What's your favorite type of "death" you like seeing happen to a villan character when their evil ways have been defeated?

Honestly... Seeing them "fall" to their death has always been my favorite way to watch them go.

Some examples:

(If you want to count this one)

Any Del and Froggy Fool like this.
  6. D'Snowth

I haven't thought about it, but I'm really curious about something: did Charming really die in SHREK THE THIRD? Sources online say he did when Dragon knocked over the tower facade on top of him, but I swear if you watch the scene in slow motion on DVD or something, it looks like he goes through the window as it falls over, and that wouldn't necessarily mean he died, would it? I mean, wouldn't be possible he could survive if the tower itself missed?

7. LittleJerry92

I... Honestly feel like watching the last 2 (or what would have been) the last 2 movies just to see how they play out.

To be honest, I said it before, but DreamWorks have been hit and miss, and if it's one thing I dislike about them, it's having to milk Shrek to death.

8. D'Snowth

Like I said, IMO, 3 was okay if you're looking for a few quick, cheap laugsh; 4 is weak in that the magic and spark had already fizzled out, but strong in that it was good they ended when they did (at the time, that is).

9. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Yeah, Dreamworks has been really hit and miss, pretty much since the beginning. And beyond that, they had a reputation for being the edgier, slightly more adult alternative to Disney, but now with movies like Home and Boss Baby it really seems like they're trying to become Disney.

10. D'Snowth

Well, again: who's one of the founders of DW? Jeffrey Katzenberg.

Who's the one who tried to make TOY STORY into an edgy, adult movie with sadistic, ***#0l3 characters? Jeffrey Katzenberg.

:shifty:

EDIT: Really? We have to censor symbols now?

11. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

Why do we have this Muppet smiley? :scary:

I mean is this supposed to be a bird or something? Or is it a Skesis from Dark Crystal? :confused:

12. LittleJerry92

On a scale from 1 to 10.

How would y'all rate my salt levels? :skeptical: :p

13. LittleJerry92

@Any Del

I suppose my mention of Naruto caught your eye, am I right?

Any Del likes this.
  14. Any Del

Yes it did! Was this recorded? I think I remember seeing that years ago back in the Toonami days. Its been so long. What's the name of the episode?

15. LittleJerry92

Yeah, I remember watching the re-run of "Protect the Waterfall Village" on Toonami when I was 14 in the summer of 2007 with a REALLY bad headache. I enjoyed the OVA, but lesson learned: don't watch Naruto with a headache. The fighting will make it much worse.

Any Del likes this.
  16. Any Del

I don't suppose you remember seeing this? If so where can I find it? https://photos.app.goo.gl/BVNV207BZRf1sBuN2

17. LittleJerry92

I might have seen it. You're on your own with that one though. I'm not having any luck finding it.

Unless you enjoy the filler episodes, it's probably not worth much since it's just a recap of when they're all in that tournament match.

18. Any Del

This is what I found so far.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
  19. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

A member named ElizaSchuyler's birthday is today, but when I clicked on her profile, it said she's a Well-Known Member but has 0 posts and likes. So what happened to all her posts?

20. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

She may have chosen to get them deleted.