1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Monday August 6 on PBS. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Questions about anything

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by miss kermie, May 8, 2012.

1. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Okay, but the likes don't go away though. That's the thing.

2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Uhh . . . didn't . . . didn't AMERICAN IDOL just finally end? I mean, like, really, really recently? Why is it being rebooted again already?

3. LittleJerry92

Because Simon.

4. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

Meh, I dunno. At least Ryan Seacrest is hosting again. I'm surprised Lionel Richie is judging this season, but Simon still deserves a break (no offense, but he's had enough time being associated with the show, IMO).

5. D'Snowth

Ugh. And why is he still trying to be a thing? He's done so much disservice to American pop-culture by giving us the Krapdashians, among other atrosities!

6. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Not to mention, there are a few allegations against him that everyone seems to be ignoring for some reason.

But you know who probably doesn't stink? The Dalai Lama! And who else? Morgan Freeman- I mean, c'mon, the guy literally played God, there's no way he can be a bad guy!

7. D'Snowth

Didn't he recently marry a much younger female non-blood relative of his?

8. D'Snowth

Is there some special reason why the official JHC YouTube channel deleted all their clips from THE CUBE?

9. LittleJerry92

Alright, so....

:sigh:

This is a question I rarely, RARELY ever ask, but um...

Would anyone on here have a copy of episode 3752? I only ask because I was thinking of how I used to have a personal fan copy of it before it disappeared, and it's an episode I personally hope someday leaks on YouTube.

I don't have any episodes to trade, but I can at least donate money on PayPal or whatever. I do know at least ONE person on here has it, but in all honesty... They aren't someone I'd want to do business with just because the vibe I've gotten from them is they can be a bit.... Salty.

10. Any Del

Any Del Well-Known Member

Try asking Sesame Maniac. Just a thought.

Does anyone know which International Sesame Street show(s) that have Elmo's World in them?

11. LittleJerry92

He doesn't. I already know he doesn't.

12. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

13. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

Anyone like this version of You've got a friend in me.

Any Del likes this.
  14. MikaelaMuppet

Ah, memories. I remember when my high school played this version at my high school graduation last year.

15. Any Del

Any Del Well-Known Member

Its alright but I prefer the original version of this. Don't you?

16. LittleJerry92

The Randy Newman has that upbeat, cheery feel to it.

This one has that nice night club jazz feel.

ConsummateVs likes this.
  17. MikaelaMuppet

I prefer the original myself.

18. LittleJerry92

Has anyone ever tried..... Swimming in a swamp?

I've never had the guts to to that.... I think we can all guess why.

19. D'Snowth

A swamp? My mom never even would let me swim in a lake whenever we'd go camping as a kid: she said there's all kinds of bacteria and whatnot in the water and I'd probably get sick. Seemed silly at the time, until years and years and year later when you hear about people dying from brain-eating amoebas that were living in lakes.

ConsummateVs likes this.
  20. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

Swimming in a swamp...with or without gators?
    Maybe fine for Kermit, but I think humans would prefer something with a little more chlorine.

ConsummateVs and Froggy Fool like this.