Questions about anything

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Okay... none of us here like Honey Poo Poo... and I honestly can't think of anybody else out there who likes Honey Poo Poo (except for TLC apparently)... so... WHY does there need to be a Smell-O-Vision edition of Honey Poo Poo? WHY does anyone wanna smell that thing's farts, or her momma's breath, or her illegitimate father's sweaty armpits?
You do have the extra feature of counting her momma's chins- all seven of them!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why is it easy to explain the reasons why we dislike something, but hard to explain the reasons why we like something?

robodog

Reaction score
Because it's easier to be negative than positive. And if you like something you want to find the right words to describe why. You care about it. It has meaning to you. If you hate something it doesn't matter. You can just let the criticism fly.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Because it's easier to be negative than positive. And if you like something you want to find the right words to describe why. You care about it. It has meaning to you. If you hate something it doesn't matter. You can just let the criticism fly.
For me it's kinda the opposite, lol. Criticism comes easy to me precisely because I care about the things I think are being threatened. For instance, I can complain for hours that a movie is all style and no substance because I am thinking about the better movies that go unappreciated.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Does Amanda Bynes seriously have nothing else to do with her time than to sit around on Twitter and constantly call each and every single individual person on this planet ugly, when she herself isn't really attractive anymore?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I thought Lisa Rinna (whom nobody even really cares about) was going to get lip reduction surgery some time back... why does she still have freakishly-looking fish lips?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How come the lame version of the movie PICTURE PEFECT with Jennifer Aniston is always on TV, but the interesting version with Richard Karn is never on?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, this is driving me crazy, but does anybody know the name to this fiddle tune?

I've heard it a number of times in different cartoons, like the RECESS episode where T.J. got a shiner at a hoedown.